It is becoming a tradition for the Frank J. Veith International Society to hold one of the most interesting global competitions for all vascular specialists.
Each year, we select a distinguished faculty with impeccable academic reputations to serve as judges.
Below you will find the details for abstract submission. Please encourage your colleagues to participate in what I believe is the most prestigious award in the vascular space.
Enrico Ascher, MD, Executive Director
To create a forum to incentivize innovation and creativity in vascular surgery. A new open or endovascular procedure, a new device for vascular surgery or intervention, a significant improvement on an existing vascular device, a new or improved pharmaceutical product or to improve or cure vascular diseases, any advance in artificial intelligence as it relates to the diagnosis or treatment of vascular disease are examples of subjects that the Committee is expecting.
Date of Abstract Submission:
May 15th, 2023 at 8:00 am EST to July 31st, 2023 at 11:00 pm EST
All abstracts should be submitted to [email protected] and should include:
- Authorship and Institution (if applicable)
- Introduction, Material and Methods, Results and Conclusions sections.
- Should not exceed 300 words (excluding title, authorship and institution)
- A limit of 4 images/illustrations is acceptable.
Award: The winner will be awarded a check of $2,000.00 and a Certificate issued by the Society.
Announcement of the Winner and the 4 Honorary Mentions:
August 21, 2023.
Webinar is Scheduled for September 22nd, 2023 from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm EST
- Participation in the webinar is REQUIRED for the winners of the competition (First Prize and Honorary Mentions).
- During the webinar, each of the five selected authors will have 6 minutes to present his/her research work.
- This will be followed by a robust discussion led by a Distinguished faculty.
Our Distinguished Judges Include
Marianne Brodmann, MD
Dawn M. Coleman, MD
Wei Guo, MD
Linda M. Harris, MD
Stephan Haulon, MD
Peter F. Lawrence, MD
Jason T. Lee, MD
Gustavo S. Oderich, MD
Arno von Ristow, MD
Vincent L. Rowe, MD
James C. Stanley, MD
Email your abstract and photograph to: