The Frank J. Veith International Society is pleased to announce the Frank J. Veith International Society Associate Faculty Podium Presentation Program being held at the 46th Annual VEITHsymposium in New York City.
Eligibility: All practicing Vascular Surgeons, Vascular Specialists are invited to submit an abstract to present.
Awards & Recognition: The best three presentations will be publicly recognized during the VEITHsymposium Associate Faculty Awards Ceremony and will receive cash prizes of $750 (1st place), $500 (2nd place) and $250 (3rd place). Note: You must be present during the awards presentation to receive your prize!
The best three presentations will be publicly recognized during the VEITHsymposium Associate Faculty Awards Ceremony and will receive cash prizes of $750 (1st place), $500 (2nd place) and $250 (3rd place). Guidelines for Preparing and Submitting Your Abstract to Present at the Frank J. Veith International Society Associate Faculty Podium Presentations Program
- Abstracts should be written in English and submitted by the presenting author no later than July 19, 2019 at 11:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- All podium presentations will be in English, with 5 minutes of oral and slide presentation followed by 2 minutes of discussion.
- The presenter's name should be underlined on the abstract for easy identification.
- Abstract sub header must include the full name of author(s) and professional credential(s), the full name of any/all co-author(s) and corresponding professional credential(s), institution and country of origin. Please click here to see a sample abstract and the full JVS guidelines on how to prepare your abstract for publication in the Supplement.
- Abstracts should not exceed 350 words beyond the title, the name of the author(s), institution and country of origin.
- All abstracts must be submitted in word document.
- Each presenter may submit up to three abstracts but can present only one abstract.
- Presenters of accepted abstracts will be notified within 1 week of submission. The presenter’s name will be listed as an Associate Faculty on the VEITHsymposium website upon acceptance of the abstract.
- Accepted abstracts will be linked to the presenter and presentation title on the VEITHsymposium and the Frank J. Veith International Society website for up to one year.
Abstracts should be submitted by email to: Danilov@nyulangone.org
Paid registration to attend the 46th Annual VEITHsymposium is required. As an Associate Faculty, you will receive a reduced registration fee ($1,000 for attendings; $699 for fellows/trainees) to attend the entire VEITHsymposium. You will be responsible for your own travel, lodging other expenses.
Registration must be paid in full no later than July 26, 2019. Please click here to REGISTER to attend the November 2019 VEITHsymposium.